IMG_9470 We are committed to having every breeding dog living as a family pet in a home. A Labradoodle Guardianship allows us to expand our breeding program and still have just a few dogs living as family members in our own home.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE DOGS AND PUPPIES AVAILABLE TO GUARDIAN HOMES
PLEASE CONTACT STACEY: 503 853-6027
Labradoodle Guardianship is basically having a loving family dog for its entire life that you share with us for breeding purposes. Females are usually bred 3 to 4 times between the ages of 2 and 6 years. Males are used more often but for shorter time periods and their breeding life can range from 10 months through 7 years. These dogs are beautiful, breeding quality dogs that will go through genetic testing to confirm excellence. The dog lives with its guardian family forever and there is no purchase price. A $500 deposit is required and if the puppy doesn’t qualify as a breeding dog the dog is yours for a pet price of 500.00. Once the dog is done with their breeding contract the 500.00 will be refunded to guardian.
- Guardians must have experience with dogs
- Excellent pet ownership to include:
- Regular professional grooming with a ‘Labradoodle’ type cut.
- Regular vet visits to maintain recommended vaccination schedule.
- Cost of recommended vaccines and other routine veterinary visits.
- High quality pet food such as Purina
Pro Plan or better.
- Better than average obedience training.
- Deposit that is refundable at the end of the dogs breeding career and we pay for de-sexing the dog.
- Responsive communication with Golden Xpress:
- Able to transport pet within 24 hours to meet owners at a designated Portland area locations.
- *Typically arranged with much more than 24 hour notice.
- Keep Golden Xpress updated on dog’s health and vet records, including female heat cycle.
- Updated photos of dog a few times per year or as requested.
Golden Xpress Responsibilities:
- Cost of all genetic testing (PennHip or OFA hip, OFA elbows, CERF exams) and breeding specific vet exams (ultrasound for pregnancy, progesterone test, artificial insemination, etc.)
- Notify guardian of pets expected breeding schedule.
- Cost of housing females during whelping and weaning of pups (approximately 8 weeks).
Please contact us if you are interested in being a guardian for one of our lovable Australian Labradoodles. Start by filling out our application and note ‘guardian’ in the notes section. Application
Questions about Labradoodle Guardianship? Call us!
Stacey | 503-853-6027 Available Tues.-Sat. 12 pm-7 pm
Lisa | 503 710-1265 Available daily 8 am-5 pm
If you would like to have more information please Contact Golden Xpress Australian Labradoodles. You may also view our Puppies and Adults on YOU TUBE