We are committed to having every breeding dog living as a family pet in a home. A Labradoodle Guardianship allows us to expand our breeding program and still have just a few dogs living as family members in our own home.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE DOGS AND PUPPIES AVAILABLE TO GUARDIAN HOMES
PLEASE CONTACT STACEY OR LISA FOR DETAILS: 503 853-6027 or 503-710-1265
She is an amazing little girl with a soft loose curl fleece coat she was born July 21016 and she has is a very lovable personality, she is very playful and out going like her mom Oreo. She will be medium size about 35 to 45 lbs.
Stella is 2 years old and available now for guardianship. She is well mannered, house trained and leash trained. Does well with other dogs, not as well with cats. She enjoys outdoors and playing in the yard.
She was born December 2015. She is a large medium with gorgeous wavy fleece. She has been started on leash and house training and is crate trained. She is a big lover.
Labradoodle Guardianship is basically having a loving family dog for its entire life that you share with us for breeding purposes. Females are usually bred 3 to 4 times between the ages of 2 and 6 years. Males are used more often but for shorter time periods and their breeding life can range from 10 months through 7 years. These dogs are beautiful, breeding quality dogs that will go through genetic testing to confirm excellence. The dog lives with its guardian family forever and there is no purchase price. A $500 deposit is required and if the puppy doesn’t qualify as a breeding dog the dog is yours for a pet price of 500.00. Once the dog is done with their breeding contract the 500.00 will be refunded to guardian.
We are offering an incentive to guardians of female breeding dogs of $500 bonus per litter. This bonus would be valid on litters of 3 or more pups and paid at the time the last pup of the litter goes home.
- Guardians must have experince with dogs
- Excellent pet ownership to include:
- Regular professional grooming with a ‘Labradoodle’ type cut.
- Regular vet visits to maintain recommended vaccination schedule.
- Cost of recommended vaccines and other routine veterinary visits.
- High quality pet food such as Purina
Pro Plan or better.
- Better than average obedience training.
- Deposit that is refundable at the end of the dogs breeding career and we pay for de-sexing the dog.
- Responsive communication with Golden Xpress:
- Able to transport pet within 24 hours to meet owners at a designated Portland area locations.
- *Typically arranged with much more than 24 hour notice.
- Keep Golden Xpress updated on dog’s health and vet records, including female heat cycle.
- Updated photos of dog a few times per year or as requested.
Golden Xpress Responsibilities:
- Cost of all genetic testing (PennHip or OFA hip, OFA elbows, CERF exams) and breeding specific vet exams (ultrasound for pregnancy, progesterone test, artificial insemination, etc.)
- Notify guardian of pets expected breeding schedule.
- Cost of housing females during whelping and weaning of pups (approximately 8 weeks).
Please contact us if you are interested in being a guardian for one of our lovable Australian Labradoodles. Start by filling out our application and note ‘guardian’ in the notes section. Application
Questions about Labradoodle Guardianship? Call us!
Stacey | 503-853-6027 Available Tues.-Sat. 12 pm-7 pm
Lisa | 503 710-1265 Available daily 8 am-5 pm
If you would like to have more information please Contact Golden Xpress Australian Labradoodles. You may also view our Puppies and Adults on YOU TUBE